NSCAA Foundation Scholarships
Each year, the NSCAA Foundation awards scholarships for individuals to attend an NSCAA Coaching Academy Residential Diploma Course. A scholarship covers all the costs of tuition, housing and meals, but not travel. There is also the opportunity to get a scholarship to the NSCAA Convention where Registration and other costs TBD will be covered.
- adidas Fund
- Miller Bugliari Fund
- Walter Chyzowych Fund
- Michael L. Curry Scholarship Fund
- Anson Dorrance Fund
- Gooding-Crosby Fund
- Holleman Fund
- Doug May Fund
- Red Apron Fund
- Robby and Kate Robinson Fund
- Jerry & Marilyn Yeagley Fund
Please read more about each of these named funds by clicking on the name of the fund.
Scholarship applications MUST be emailed and they MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 23, 2015. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. The preferred format for the application is an Adobe Acrobat file (PDF)
- Current NSCAA Member; and
- Committed to the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the game of soccer; and
- Dedicated to serving the needs of underserved groups or communities; or
- Dedicated to serving the development of minority coaches.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
Step 1: Complete Application
In a separate document please complete all information requested in the following sections.
SECTION I: APPLICANT INFORMATION
- NSCAA Membership #:
- Phone Number:
- Current Diploma Level or License held:
- Last NSCAA Course Attended:
- Application is for a Course Scholarship, Convention Scholarship, or both?
SECTION II: ESSAY
Write an essay describing your past experience as a coach, your goals as they pertain to coaching, and why you meet the criteria.
Essay should be one page minimum, two pages maximum, double-spaced, 12 point font, with 1” margins.
SECTION III: FINANCIAL NEED
In as much detail as possible please describe your financial need.
Step 2: Review and Submit
- Applicant Information
- Applicant Essay
- Description of Financial Need
- Save your application as a PDF with a file name of the applicants full name. (Example: [first name]_[last name].pdf)
Email the PDF of the completed application as a file attachment to: email@example.com.
MUST be received no later than midnight Eastern Time October 23, 2015. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The applicant must meet all NSCAA pre-requisites for the course he or she is applying for. To find out more about the NSCAA Academy pre-requisites click here.