High School Coach of the Year
One of the many awards the NSCAA presents is the High School Coach of the Year.
To qualify for consideration, a coach must be a member of the NSCAA, as well as have a successful record for that season. In addition, the coach should exhibit:
- Knowledge of the game (rules, systems, coaching philosophy)
- Rapport with the team (respect of the players)
- Team image (team conduct, style of play, performance)
- Conduct on the field (positive behavior)
- Work for coaches organization (meetings, committees)
- Outside involvement (clinics, camps, conventions)
- Community involvement (leagues, banquets)
- Rapport with other coaches (cooperative, considerate)
- Rapport with officials
- Relationship with media (cooperative, considerate)
- Service to the NSCAA
The form will be available online soon. Regional coaches should return to this page after the season to submit their information.
The process for nominations and voting varies by award. At this time, All-America, Scholar All-America, Coach of the Year and Assistant Coach of the Year, are all managed by logging into your Personal Account on MyNSCAA and following the links to My Voting. All other nominations can be submitted by the corresponding PDFs on this page.