College Services Benefits
College Services membership is assigned to your institution. The benefits of the College Services program include:
- National Player of the Week programs for all levels
- Weekly online College Soccer Rankings release for all levels
- NSCAA national and regional rankings program.
- NSCAA online awards program (team, player, coach).
- Discounted individual memberships when combined with College Services registration.
- NSCAA Convention events, including divisional meetings, education offerings, and College Coaches Reception.
- Divisional listservs to facilitate communication within the coaching community.
- Two full-time College Programs employees and national office staff support for college soccer.
- Communication with coaches and student-athletes through newsletters, emails and surveys.
- Liaison with affiliated groups (NCAA, NAIA, NCCAA, NJCAA, NISOA, US Soccer, MLS, NWSL).
- Showcase Integrity Program to protect college coaches from misrepresentation.
- Soccer Coach Salary/Compensation Package Survey report.
- Online College Soccer Almanac
Awards through College Services include:
- All-Region Awards
- All-America Awards
- Scholar All-Region Awards
- Scholar All-America Awards
- Team Academic Award
- Team Ethics Awards
The NSCAA College Rankings are an indicator of week-to-week status of qualified programs. National and regional rankings are posted each week throughout the season for NCAA, NAIA, NCCAA, and Junior College men and women.
NSCAA College Soccer Almanac
The College Soccer Almanac is published annually by the NSCAA as a benefit to College Services members. Information in the almanac includes Intercollegiate Coaching Records, a list of All-Time NSCAA All-Americas and Scholar All-Americas and a current list colleges sponsoring men's and women's soccer by division.
With College Services registration, the head coach, assistant coach(es) and graduate assistant coach(es) individual memberships may be renewed (or join for the first time) at discounted rates. Individual coach membership includes numerous benefits, including seven issues of